OG Beard Butter by SOSS®
- Great For Growth – Conquer thinning, patches, and new growth with confidence
- Soft to the Touch – Soften beard hair for a pleasurable feel and effortless maintenance
- Rapid Results – Visual and physical results within the first 2 weeks
- Extended Value – One container lasts approximately 2 months of consistent use
The OG Stimulating Beard Butter by SOSS® is the crown jewel of premium beard care. Our beard butter fuses organic black castor oil with raw beeswax and natural oils to lock in moisture, repair hair follicles and amplify beard growth.
Shea & Eucalyptus – a more natural, minty, pine scent with a touch of honey. Equivalent to ordering your scotch neat with no chaser; it gets the job done without the added frills.
A firm exterior with a creamy consistency that melts into a thick oil when rubbed between your hands – light enough to easily rinse, but strong enough to hold ideal beard styles in place.
HOW TO USE
- Wash your beard (only 1-2x per week) with the SOSS® Bar.
- Gently pat your beard dry, still leaving slightly damp.
- Massage OG Stimulating Beard Butter by SOSS® into your beard, amount to use depends on beard length, however you want to make sure every strand is covered.
- Comb or Pick to detangle every strand with the SOSS® Detangler Kit.
GROWTH SECRET – this is the strongest facial hair moisturizer in the market, so if your goal is growth, apply a light layer of the OG Stimulating Beard Butter by SOSS® daily, before you use your Moisturizing Beard Soufflé.
Locks nutrients into each facial hair strand for ultimate nourishment, ideal growth, and easy styling
Organic Sweet Almond Oil
Illuminates your beard with an undeniable shine, while also sealing in moisture to condition facial hair
Organic Black Castor Oil
Catalyzes facial hair growth by treating thinning, patches, and dry facial hair roots
Cera Alba (Beeswax), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil
1.7 fl. oz.
One container lasts approximately 2 months of consistent use.